Wednesday 10 July 2013

Home Page








Im Nic a 20 year old student photographer studying my degree in Blackburn, Lancashire. I have been interested in photography since I was about 12/13 years old. My Main inspirations for studying photography come from my love of David Attenborough Wildlife Documentaries I always wanted to be the photographer experiencing it all and being so close to all the wonders of the world.
My goal within photography is to enter the industry as a wildlife photographer maybe working for a zoo with conservation photography or similar wildlife documentary work.
However I would like to use my 3 years of study at university to explore and expand my photographic ability and experiment with different genres within the industry.

I am currently on the second year of my course at The University Centre at Blackburn College.




The Lake District, Lancashire UK.


                                                      The Salts Mill Restaurant, Saltaire UK.

Link to flick


Link to my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/niczrawr/

Link to my Facebook photography page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Redpanda-Photography/1415222495380255?fref=ts









No comments:

Post a Comment